Join Us for a Free Webinar
Creating your estate plan, whether it’s a living trust or a will, can be a daunting task. Estate planning addresses issues that are difficult to think about, such as death, incapacity, finances, and family dynamics. It can be easy to procrastinate, even though these issues may weigh heavily on your mind.
We invite you to attend one of our upcoming free webinars so you can take the first step toward having peace of mind by creating (or updating) your estate plan. This is an educational webinar, where attorneys Miranda Dressler and Bridget Mackay highlight some of the concerns that many families face and how an estate plan can help. The attorneys also break down how wills and trusts differ, and some of the common estate planning pitfalls and how to avoid them.
Our goal is to provide you with the education you need to protect yourself and your family, and leave a legacy of peace. If you would like to set up a meeting to discuss your estate planning needs further, we offer all participants who complete the seminar a free, no obligation personal consultation with one of the attorneys.
At this webinar, we will discuss several common issues and concerns, including:
- The advantages and disadvantages of wills, living trusts and probate
- Protecting your children’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
- Most living trusts fail; if you already have a trust find out what you can do to ensure that it will protect you and your loved ones
- How to preserve your nest egg for your family if you find yourself needing Long Term Care
- How to stay out of court and avoid the cost, time and stress that a conservatorship can bring if you become incapacitated.